Tuesday, June 20, 2006

:: TUESDAY ::
woke up today, thought i had a dream..mom ask me go temple, do facial n cut hair..everything seems so blur when i woke up..suddenly, mom ask me go temple, do facial n cut hair... -.-" so it WASN'T a dream afterall..it's raining outside when we wanna step outta hse..bbuurr..so cold sia..forgotten my jacket again!!! aarrggghh..

so, first stop... temple.. we went to pray for my sis's O level stuff.. she's getting kinda worried..juz like me when i have to face the ~O~s.. i worried non-stop until u can c de wrinkles on my palm getting deeper n deeper.. hahax..

Second stop... facial.. omg..tis is de worst experience tt u ever wanted.. damn PAIN la.. hahax..but my skin feels smoother after a few treatment.. haahx.. no pain no gain ba.. but for now, it's blotchy RED.. like kena some bee stung on my face sia.. -.-"

Third stop... salon.. haircut is wad i need.. i wanted to layered it..to upkeep it a little..budden the hairstylist advise me to try a new style..so i said.. okay.. i was like some hair model sia.. 3 ppl watching the way she cut my hair n how it looks on my face... -.-"" but i couldn't agree more tt de style was nice.. hahax.. i look so cute in it..hehex.. =p

i tink i'm falling for u.. i'm confused!! omg..

didn't do much today except playing maplestory again. checking mails. chatting wif leewah, my camp mama, joy. smsing jeffery..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home